Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 7: My favorite movies

Well, you asked for it.....

  • Meet me in St. Louis
  • Star Wars
    • I like the original trilogy the best, but 1 through 3 are ok too.
  • Lord of the Rings trilogy
  • Harry Potter
  • Chronicles of Narnia
    • The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is my favorite thus far.
  • Rocket Man
  • Taken
  • Tangled
  • Mega Mind
  • Goonies
  • Sandlot
  • One Night With the King
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Kung Fu Panda
  • X-men
  • Emperor's New Groove
  • She's the Man
  • Mulan
  • 7 Brides for 7 Brothers
  • Indiana Jones
  • A League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
  • Sweet Home Alabama
  • Galaxy Quest
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • Captain America
  • Iron man
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    • Secret of the ooze is my favorite
  • Pretty much any Disney movie ever made
Yeah, that's all I can think of at the current moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment