Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 2: Meaning behind my blogs name.

Today is day two and it's the day that I get to tell why I named my blog what I named it. Woots!

Well, as you know, I've named my blog "Growing up is hard to do..." as the youngest in a family of eight, I often feel this way. There have been times when I could swear that I have seven parents instead of just two haha. I love them all to death, they just feel a need to over protect me. (Which makes me kinda lucky, most people don't have that.) So I kind of named it that in honor of me (the youngest) trying to grow up and become the adult that I want to be, even if my family doesn't want me to ;).
Also, I've named it that because I've been through some struggles, but they've helped me to become who I am, and they've helped me grow up. I know that I've got a lot more to go through too, and I honestly don't think I'll ever stop learning and "growing up". Besides, if I did, life wouldn't be any fun. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment