Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 1: Introduction and 15 fun facts

Day one of the 30 day challenge: An introduction, a recent picture, and fifteen fun facts (I love alliterations!). Here goes!

My name is Katy Melinda Woodruff, I'm nineteen years old and I am from a small town in Utah.
I currently live in a different small town in Utah while I go to school at Snow College and majoring in dance.
Last year I spent 5 months living in Nauvoo, Illinoise and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life.
I'm the youngest of a family of eight, six kids and my parents.
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love being a member of this church, having the gospel and Christ in my life means so much to me. If you ever want to know what I believe feel free to ask.

Fun facts:

  1. There are three things in life that I really love: Irony, Puns, and Witty people.
  2. If I could have any super power, it would be to be able to go anywhere in the world at any given time in the blink of an eye (like night crawler on x-men).
  3. I believe that being feminine has nothing to do with princesses, pretty clothes, or the color pink. But it has everything to do with confidence, respect, charity, and integrity.
  4. I am a firm believer in true love and that there is someone out there for everyone, whether in this life or the next.
  5. High heels are amazing inventions, I love them!
  6. If given the opportunity I would probably dance myself to death.
  7. The blanket currently on my bed is one of the Star Wars variety, I also have death star pajama pants and a tribble from Star Trek that I sleep with at night.
  8. There was a time in my life where I played up to 4 different brass instruments.
  9. It's hard for me to not sing in the shower at the top of my lungs.
  10. When I feel awkward I start to tell cow jokes, it's my defense mechanism against weird situations. (really, I have a full inventory of cow jokes...)
  11. I believe that everyday God does something in our lives to help us become who he wants us to be. But it's our decision what we will do with those little miracles.
  12. A T-Rex has a really hard life, they can't hug, do push ups, or even pick up a basket ball... Poor T-Rex...
  13. Laughter is one of life's greatest gifts.
  14. I believe that good music and great lyrics can change your life.
  15. "We must be the change we wish to see in the world" -Ghandi.... Amen Ghandi!

No comments:

Post a Comment